Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Blogging

Why does it seem like summer is such a more difficult time for me to blog? After all, the days are longer and I should have more time on my hands right? Right! But I have grass to mow and kids who are home from school to chase around and things to fix...So maybe I shoudl just wait for school to start up again and then start blogging. Or maybe I shoudl wait for the snow to start falling...then I'll have more time on my hands right? All cuddled up inside my house with nothing else to do except sip hot cocoa and blog right? So what do I do right now in the middle of the summer? Is anyone home reading this stuff anyway? Maybe it's all just a waste of time...or is it? What am I trying to accomplish by sharing my life with people like this anyway?

1 comment:

Jen Craig said...

Of course we're at home reading this stuff. Blogging is therapy for the blogger and the reader. You do it well. YOU of all people should know that a lot of people like to sit back, watch, listen, and slowly move into the light. We love you Dave! Keep blogging.