Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Son's Blog

Wow...this whole blogging thing is pretty cool. I know I don't do it often enough, but I'm really enjoying it! Especially when my oldest son comes in and says, "Dad, you gotta check out my blog!" So I go and check it out and of course it's much better than my own. No surprise there! He's writing poetry and expressing himself as a "normal teenager" and he's deeply spiritual, which makes my heart leap for joy! You need to check it out for yourself at josh-ambrose.blogspot.com and let me know what you think. I think he's a pretty cool kid...

1 comment:

Erik Deckers said...

Your son's pretty deep for a 13-year-old kid. All I was doing at that age was listening to KISS and hanging out with friends. I don't know many adults who are as thoughtful as he is.