Friday, January 14, 2011

Melody's Peanut Butter Cookies

My wife's peanut butter cookies remind me of how blessed I am to walk through life with this wondeful woman. We've been on this journey together for almost 20 years now and each day it seems like I discover something else to count as a blessing. We think alike, we enjoy the same things, yet we are different enough to continue to be intrigued by one another. It's amazing how God knew (from eternity past) that she was the perfect girl for me. Everything she does is magic...everything she does just turns me on. Even though my life before was tragic...now it seems like life has just begun!

1 comment:

Scott said...

What the hell, almost 20 years? I had no idea she was 10 years under age when she married you...Leave it to those midwesterners...