Thursday, March 6, 2008

Down South

I flew out of Indianapolis this afternoon and arrived in Columbia, South Carolina early this evening. I'm here to present the CORE tomorrow. The CORE is a youth leader/parent/student leader training seminar. As soon as I got off the plane it felt good to be in the south! It was about 70 degrees with a soft breeze blowing. I stopped to eat a local Italian place called Stephanos - it was awesome. My body needed a rest like this. Sure it was a long day of travel, but it was great to get here and relax for awhile too. I'm anxious to see what God's going to do with this seminar I'm leading tomorrow. I'm just trying to follow His leading and obey what He wants me to do and it contineus to lead me into some very exciting opportunities. I never know what's around the next corner. That's an exciting way to live! Why not give it a try?

No comments: