Saturday, January 26, 2008

God's Power

I had the opportunity to witness the power of God at work this week. I watched Him work in a friends life...my friend came to a stark reliazation about himself that he's been wrestling with for years. It was awesome to see God working in his heart as he surrendered his will to God's. It's going to be even more fun to see what God does to change my friend into the person He originally created him to be! I can't wait to see how it all goes down! What a privilege to walk alongside someone in whom God is working! It's definitely not easy work. It's not pain free. But it's incredibly miraculous to watch Jesus do what only Jesus can do in someone's life. God, thanks for the reminder of just how powerful you are! Help me to remain open to your power as well!

No comments: